Topic : « Here we speak English »

Avatar de Putecollabo Putecollabo
Citation de ElfamosoH2L
You motherfuckers would better try to improve your abyssal level in French instead of acting as if you were able to communicate in English https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2015/37/1442097540-1438896789-soral-blc.png

Soral postin' poupeto fuckin' ugly ass muslim lovin' Allah akbar spouttin' nigger suckin' cretinous damned and forever cursed hallal eatin' faggot https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/21/2/1527015924-scotsman-2-1.png
Avatar de ElfamosoH2L ElfamosoH2L
Citation de Putecollabo
Citation de ElfamosoH2L
You motherfuckers would better try to improve your abyssal level in French instead of acting as if you were able to communicate in English https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2015/37/1442097540-1438896789-soral-blc.png
Soral postin' poupeto fuckin' ugly ass muslim lovin' Allah akbar spouttin' nigger suckin' cretinous damned and forever cursed hallal eatin' faggot https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/21/2/1527015924-scotsman-2-1.png


https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2017/16/1492867232-14925389491.png
Avatar de Galactic-cat Galactic-cat
Citation de Sarrasins
Citation de Galactic-cat
Hi guys! Look at my new sticker https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/21/3/1527059112-1527059065788.png swag isn't it?
A bit discount,but yeah he is cool https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/07/3/1518633284-koba3-kekeh.png
Putain mon anglais DEGUEULASSE

I know but I use only my phone to make new stickers so I am very limited in what I can do. Don't have photoshop and don't know how to use dat thing https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2017/30/4/1501184969-risitas33bestreup.png
Avatar de Putecollabo Putecollabo
Who's going to buy the octoling expansion for Splatoon? Here's a leak of the soundtrack coming directly from nintendo:

Needless to say they nailed it once again, it makes Daft punk sounds like elevator music https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2017/08/1488145728-1479321684-img-0609.png
Avatar de KheyAyanami00 KheyAyanami00
Good Morning AVN ! :avn:
I got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day. https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/10/1/1520260980-risitas94.png
The sun in the sky has a smile on its face. https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/47/1480096469-ris19.png
And it's shining a salute to the Master race... https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/52/1483191443-image.png
Oh khey it's well to say good Morning AVN ! :avn:
Avatar de Galactic-cat Galactic-cat
Citation de KheyAyanami00
Good Morning AVN ! :avn:
I got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day. https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/10/1/1520260980-risitas94.png
The sun in the sky has a smile on its face. https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/47/1480096469-ris19.png
And it's shining a salute to the Master race... https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/52/1483191443-image.png
Oh khey it's well to say good Morning AVN ! :avn:
https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2015/49/1448914032-elrisitasgif.png american dad opening song!
Liste des sujets