Citation de Galactic-cat
Citation de Kat-WaiiNothing special, just having a break before going back to my homework
So, what's up ?
I have a fluid mecanic test tomorow
What grade ?

Citation de Galactic-cat
Citation de Kat-WaiiNothing special, just having a break before going back to my homework
So, what's up ?
I have a fluid mecanic test tomorow

Citation de Kat-Waii
Citation de Galactic-catWhat grade ?
Citation de Kat-WaiiNothing special, just having a break before going back to my homework
So, what's up ?
I have a fluid mecanic test tomorow
Quelle classe mais je suis pas sûr de mon coup pour la trad


Citation de KheyAyanami00
Great ! I would like to practice my English skills. This topic is very helpfull.

Her dress was very simple but elegant at the same timeCitation de Galactic-cat
You're trashing my topic


Citation de Putecollabo
Citation de Galactic-catNo one's givin a fuck 'bout your damn topic white boi, you're finna get dabbed on!
You're trashing my topic


Citation de Galactic-cat
Citation de KheyAyanami00Did you watch Harry and Meghan's weeding last weekend? They're so cute
Great ! I would like to practice my English skills. This topic is very helpfull.
Her dress was very simple but elegant at the same time
Citation de KheyAyanami00
Citation de bugsbunnyGo away ! You damn dirty rabbit !
taggle !


Citation de Galactic-cat
Citation de KheyAyanami00It's kinda sad 'cause bunnies are cute and cool most of the time.
Citation de bugsbunnyGo away ! You damn dirty rabbit !
taggle !
Citation de Galactic-cat
Citation de KheyAyanami00It's kinda sad 'cause bunnies are cute and cool most of the time.
Citation de bugsbunnyGo away ! You damn dirty rabbit !
taggle !


Citation de KheyAyanami00
Citation de Galactic-catYou're thinking about Lola Bunny ?
Citation de KheyAyanami00It's kinda sad 'cause bunnies are cute and cool most of the time.
Citation de bugsbunnyGo away ! You damn dirty rabbit !
taggle !

he's cute and fluffy