Topic : « La vraie définition de D.E.S.C.O »

Avatar de europesolide europesolide Posté le 15/06/2018 à 07:50:39
Désobéissant - refuse de se soumettre à la propagande d'état et de perdre son temps à l'école républicaine avec Kévin et Vanessa

Erudit - Son temps libre lui donne le temps de se cultiver

Sportif - Son temps libre lui permet de pratiquer une activité sportive

Clairvoyant - Etant sorti de la matrice, il n'est plus dupe sur l'état de la société

Objectif - son détachement et son érudition lui permettent d'être objectif dans ses analyses, il n'a plus peur d'être "mal vu" par kévin et vanessa.

Vous ne l'aviez pas vu venir ca je parie.
Avatar de Sadographe Sadographe Posté le 15/06/2018 à 07:52:25
Je préférée être dans une école républicaines que dans un forum de puceaux qui a une grande gueule derrière un ordi et qui s'endoctrone à la
Propagande h24
Avatar de DonDruap DonDruap Posté le 15/06/2018 à 08:00:19
les mongoliens d'extrême droite https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/34/1472042307-risitas-se-prend-la-tete-a-2-mains.png

faites le plus d'études et le plus de gosses possibles :ok:

https://www.theperspectiv[...].com/nietzsche/nuber.html
Apercite https://www.theperspectivesofnietzsche.com/nietzsche/nuber.html

ON THE THREE METAMORPHOSES OF THE SPIRIT
Of the three metamorphoses of the spirit I tell you: how the spirit becomes a camel; and the camel, a lion; and the lion, finally, a child.
There is much that is difficult for the spirit, the strong, reverent spirit that would bear much: but the difficult and the most difficult are what its strength demands.
What is difficult? asks the spirit that would bear much, and kneels down like a camel wanting to be well loaded. What is most difficult, O heroes, asks the spirit that would bear much, that I may take it upon myself and exult in my strength? Is it not humbling oneself to wound one's haughtiness? Letting one's folly shine to mock one's wisdom?...
Or is it this: stepping into filthy waters when they are the waters of truth, and not repulsing cold frogs and hot toads?
Or is it this: loving those that despise us and offering a hand to the ghost that would frighten us?
All these most difficult things the spirit that would bear much takes upon itself: like the camel that, burdened, speeds into the desert, thus the spirit speeds into its desert.
In the loneliest desert, however, the second metamorphosis occurs: here the spirit becomes a lion who would conquer his freedom and be master in his own desert. Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon.
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." "Thou shalt" lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden "thou shalt."
Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all dragons: "All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Verily, there shall be no more 'I will.'" Thus speaks the dragon.
My brothers, why is there a need in the spirit for the lion? Why is not the beast of burden, which renounces and is reverent, enough?
To create new values -- that even the lion cannot do; but the creation of freedom for oneself and a sacred "No" even to duty -- for that, my brothers, the lion is needed. To assume the right to new values -- that is the most terrifying assumption for a reverent spirit that would bear much. Verily, to him it is preying, and a matter for a beast of prey. He once loved "thou shalt" as most sacred: now he must find illusion and caprice even in the most sacred, that freedom from his love may become his prey: the lion is needed for such prey.
But say, my brothers, what can the child do that even the lion could not do? Why must the preying lion still become a child? The child is innocence and forgetting, a new beginning, a game, a self-propelled wheel, a first movement, a sacred "Yes." For the game of creation, my brothers, a sacred "Yes" is needed: the spirit now wills his own will, and he who had been lost to the world now conquers the world.

from Nietzsche's Thus spoke Zarathustra, part I, Walter Kaufmann transl.

Avatar de europesolide europesolide Posté le 15/06/2018 à 08:03:01
Citation de DonDruap
les mongoliens d'extrême droite https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2016/34/1472042307-risitas-se-prend-la-tete-a-2-mains.png
faites le plus d'études et le plus de gosses possibles :ok:
https://nietzsche.thefree[...]hus-Spake-Zarathustra/3-1
Apercite https://nietzsche.thefreelibrary.com/Thus-Spake-Zarathustra/3-1

Three metamorphoses of the spirit do I designate to you: how the spirit becometh a camel, the camel a lion, and the lion at last a child.
Many heavy things are there for the spirit, the strong load-bearing spirit in which reverence dwelleth: for the heavy and the heaviest longeth its strength.
What is heavy? so asketh the load-bearing spirit; then kneeleth it down like the camel, and wanteth to be well laden.
What is the heaviest thing, ye heroes? asketh the load-bearing spirit, that I may take it upon me and rejoice in my strength.
Is it not this: To humiliate oneself in order to mortify one's pride? To exhibit one's folly in order to mock at one's wisdom?
Or is it this: To desert our cause when it celebrateth its triumph? To ascend high mountains to tempt the tempter?
Or is it this: To feed on the acorns and grass of knowledge, and for the sake of truth to suffer hunger of soul?
Or is it this: To be sick and dismiss comforters, and make friends of the deaf, who never hear thy requests?
Or is it this: To go into foul water when it is the water of truth, and not disclaim cold frogs and hot toads?
Or is it this: To love those who despise us, and give one's hand to the phantom when it is going to frighten us?
All these heaviest things the load-bearing spirit taketh upon itself: and like the camel, which, when laden, hasteneth into the wilderness, so hasteneth the spirit into its wilderness.

But in the loneliest wilderness happeneth the second metamorphosis: here the spirit becometh a lion; freedom will it capture, and lordship in its own wilderness.
Its last Lord it here seeketh: hostile will it be to him, and to its last God; for victory will it struggle with the great dragon.
What is the great dragon which the spirit is no longer inclined to call Lord and God? "Thou-shalt," is the great dragon called. But the spirit of the lion saith, "I will."
"Thou-shalt," lieth in its path, sparkling with gold--a scale-covered beast; and on every scale glittereth golden, "Thou shalt!"
The values of a thousand years glitter on those scales, and thus speaketh the mightiest of all dragons: "All the values of things--glitter on me.
All values have already been created, and all created values--do I represent. Verily, there shall be no 'I will' any more. Thus speaketh the dragon.
My brethren, wherefore is there need of the lion in the spirit? Why sufficeth not the beast of burden, which renounceth and is reverent?
To create new values--that, even the lion cannot yet accomplish: but to create itself freedom for new creating--that can the might of the lion do.
To create itself freedom, and give a holy Nay even unto duty: for that, my brethren, there is need of the lion.
To assume the right to new values--that is the most formidable assumption for a load-bearing and reverent spirit. Verily, unto such a spirit it is preying, and the work of a beast of prey.
As its holiest, it once loved "Thou-shalt": now is it forced to find illusion and arbitrariness even in the holiest things, that it may capture freedom from its love: the lion is needed for this capture.
But tell me, my brethren, what the child can do, which even the lion could not do? Why hath the preying lion still to become a child?
Innocence is the child, and forgetfulness, a new beginning, a game, a self- rolling wheel, a first movement, a holy Yea.
Aye, for the game of creating, my brethren, there is needed a holy Yea unto life: ITS OWN will, willeth now the spirit; HIS OWN world winneth the world's outcast.
Three metamorphoses of the spirit have I designated to you: how the spirit became a camel, the camel a lion, and the lion at last a child.--
Thus spake Zarathustra. And at that time he abode in the town which is called The Pied Cow.

Je croyais qu'il était de notoriété public en 2018 que Nieteschesez était un putain d'aliéné.
Avatar de DonDruap DonDruap Posté le 15/06/2018 à 09:07:36
Citation de Rezabe75
L'OP a raison

c'est de loin son topic le plus stupide, et il prouve à quel point les natios sont incapables d'exister socialement par eux-mêmes et de créer leur propre contre-culture, comme le font les hipsters, vegan et autres transgenres à l'extrême gauche

le dernier mouvement social d'extrême droite en date c'était le mouvement skinhead dans les années 70-80, sauf qu'il a été promu par on sait qui, pour que ceux qui s'opposaient à l'immigration de masse aient l'air encore plus flippants aux yeux des braves gens que les immigrés eux-mêmes
Avatar de RachidHuilda RachidHuilda Posté le 15/06/2018 à 09:10:26
Citation de DonDruap
Citation de Rezabe75
L'OP a raison
c'est de loin son topic le plus stupide, et il prouve à quel point les natios sont incapables d'exister socialement par eux-mêmes et de créer leur propre contre-culture, comme le font les hipsters, vegan et autres transgenres à l'extrême gauche
le dernier mouvement social d'extrême droite en date c'était le mouvement skinhead dans les années 70-80, sauf qu'il a été promu par on sait qui, pour que ceux qui s'opposaient à l'immigration de masse aient l'air encore plus flippants aux yeux des braves gens que les immigrés eux-mêmes

En plus les premiers skineheads étaient des gauchistes :rire: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead
Apercite https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead

Liste des sujets